PARTICIPATION IN THE WORKSHOP WEBINAR INVOLVES GIVING CONSENT TO:
1. I confirm that I have read the data processing policy and agree to the processing by Inetum Polska Sp. z o.o. (“Inetum”) of my personal data provided to Inetum in the above form, in connection with my participation in the “Inetum Academy”, for the purposes necessary for Inetum to carry out these classes (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (COD)).
2. Pursuant to Article 81 (1) of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (i.e. Journal of Laws 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended), I hereby give my consent to Inetum Polska with its registered office in Warsaw, located at Wołoska 24 Street, 02-675 Warsaw, KRS 0000008546 and entities from the Inetum capital group (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Inetum”) without paying any remuneration to Inetum:
a) To recording by Inetum of my image in the form of analogue and digital photography,
b) To distribute my image in the form of analogue and digital photography, including in particular the use of the image in any piece of work and other promotional materials by posting the image in the internal Inetum IT network available in the entire Inetum group, which in particular means posting the image on the Inetum group servers and in the Inetum newsletter and in the Inetum intranet, as well as posting the image on the Inetum website and in Inetum social media (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), for the purposes of promoting Inetum and the “Inetum Academy” workshops, as well as Inetum’s internal needs, in particular those resulting from its procedures, regulations and corporate culture.
I declare that: (i) Inetum’s use of such photographs under the terms of this Consent will not violate any rights of third parties, (ii) this Consent is worldwide and unlimited in time and is subject to the laws of Poland (Inetum is not obligated to remove content and/or image material to the extent that it has been distributed during the term of this Consent).
3. Optionally, I can also agree to:
a) that Inetum may contact me regarding the recruitment offers.
b) receive updates and other information (including marketing material) about Inetum from Inetum. This consent may be revoked at any time.
AN INFORMATION CLAUSE:
Below we provide a summary of the rules for processing of your personal data:
1) The administrator of your personal data is Inetum Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw address: Wołoska 24, 02-675 Warsaw, KRS: 0000008546 (hereinafter referred to as “Inetum”);
2) Inetum will process your personal data provided in the registration form for marketing purposes, sending a newsletter and in connection with participation in the “Inetum Academy”, in accordance with the content and scope of given consents;
3) The basis for the processing of your data is your consent, and the processing concerns only the personal data indicated in your consent;
4) The personal data will be processed until your consent is revoked or in the case of cessation of activities justified by the communication by Inetum (unless longer processing results from the generally applicable regulations – e.g. answering your inquiry, complaint or request);
5) The recipient of the personal data remains Inetum. The recipients of the personal data may also be entities cooperating with Inetum – only for a valid reason and to the necessary extent, and the outsourcing of the processing of personal data to a third party will take place on the basis of a contract of outsourcing processing;
6) You have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectify, delete, restrict the processing, the right to transfer the data, the right to object, the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of your consent before its revocation;
7) The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, the revocation of consent or the refusal to give consent (or any other restriction on its use) may prevent the purposes stated by consent from being achieved;
8) You have the right to complain to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016;
9) Your personal data will not be processed in an automated (or profiled) way;
10) Personal data will not be transferred (directed) to third countries or international organizations.