Quality and Information Security Policy
Warsaw, January 22, 2021
Our goal is to take care of customer satisfaction resulting from implemented IT projects, ensuring the highest quality and modernity of technological solutions and certainty of proper protection of entrusted information, including those constituting legally protected secrets.
We achieve these goals by improving our skills:
- proper communication with the Customer and understanding of their needs,
- designing and creating technologically and operationally functional IT tools supporting the needs of Customers,
- implementation of projects in a way that optimizes workload and costs, while maintaining contractual deadlines,
- protection of processed information resources, including those entrusted by our Customers,
- identification of risks and opportunities and their proper management.
Furthermore, conscious of the role we play for our clients, we implement all commissioned projects with due regard to the state of technical knowledge, providing them with the opportunity to meet their personal data protection obligations – the principles of “default privacy” and “design for privacy”, in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We achieve our goals based on the implemented, maintained and constantly improved Integrated Information Quality and Security Management System – in accordance with the requirements of the international ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 standards, supported by the best practices of ISO 31000, ISO 27002, ISO 27005, ISO 29134, ISO 29151 and ISO 20000.
We are committed to ensuring maximum engagement and appropriate resources to maintain the level of quality of services and security of information processed for this purpose expected by the customers, in accordance with the results of cyclical risk and opportunity analysis.