The purpose of this privacy statement is to let you know how we will protect your data.
Which entities collect data and have access thereto?
- Inetum Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-675), ul. Wołoska 24, building B, floor VI, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: +48 22 31 46 000 – hereinafter referred to as the Controller
Member companies of the Inetum Polska Group:
- IMPAQ AG – Friesenbergstrasse 75 CH – 8055 Zürich, Schweiz, email@example.com, phone +41 44 405 21 00
- Inetum U.K. Ltd., 9 Bridle Close, Surbiton Road, Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2JW, United Kingdom, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +44 20 8549 2133
- Vauban A Gfi Group Company, 169A Calea Floreasca, Building A, 4th Floor, 1st District, Bucharest, Romania, email@example.com, phone +40 31 860 2272
- GFI Österreich GmbH, DC Tower, 30th floor, Donau-City-Strasse 7, A-1220 Vienna, Austria, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +43 1 205 551 7021, phone +43 1 205 551 7022
What kind of information is collected by us?
The Controller uses your personal data to better understand your needs and interests and thus to be able to provide better services to you. We guarantee to all persons who share their personal data with us that this data will only be used to improve company’s relationships with our customers.
You can use our website to send enquiries to us or apply for a job. Personal data, which you will share with us through our website, include your name and surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, preferred form of contact, information about education and employment and data concerning the position you wish to apply for.
In order to personalise our contacts and improve our services, we may also ask you to provide information about your interests, certain demographic information as well as your experience with our products or services. Such additional information is not mandatory.
How do we use your personal data?
The Controller uses your personal data to better understand your needs and interests and thus to be able to provide better services to you. In particular, we will use this information when contacting you in the process of providing services and support as well as to let you know about our new services and products. We may also contact you when conducting a survey regarding our services.
Personal data provided to our company may be sent overseas under Data Processing Entrustment Agreements which we concluded, in order to consolidate, store and improve the management of our customers’ data.
To whom do we make your personal data available?
The Controller undertakes not to sell, lend or otherwise make your personal data available to third parties, unless this is required by law, lawsuits or court decisions. The Controller will not share your personal data with third parties, unless this is in connection with the use of our services by you. In such cases, your consent granted at the time when such information is provided will be required. The Controller shares the data of its customers with its entities and companies acting on our behalf, but only in the manner described in the section “How do we use your personal data”.
The Controller hires external service providers and suppliers in the process of providing services and solutions described in the section “How do we use your personal data”. Suppliers and service providers are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of the information received on behalf of the Controller. They are also forbidden to share such information for purposes other than to provide services to the Controller. We may change such service providers or hire additional companies to improve the service offered to our customers.
The Controller and its related entities may merge with or be taken over by other entities, or they may also dispose of some or all of their assets. Should such a merger or take-over occur, the Controller will use its best endeavours to notify you if, as part of such a merger or take-over, your personal data is made available for the purpose of continuing our services.
The Controller uses Google Analytics, a web-based tool of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses the so-called “cookies”, which are text files installed on user’s computer in order to help us analyse the ways in which our website is used by users. The information generated by cookies on how the website is used (including IP addresses) will be sent to and stored by Google on servers in the USA. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating how the website is used by users, compiling reports on user activity for website operators and providing services associated with handling websites. Google may also transfer this information to third parties, if this is required by law, or if such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using our website, you consent to the processing of your data by Google in the manner and for the purpose set out above. Google Analytics terms and conditions.
Please note that cookies are also used in services of third parties, which handle the so-called social profiles for the Controller. Relevant privacy policies can be found on the following websites: LinkedIN.com, Youtube.com, Twitter.com, Instagram.com, Facebook.com.
You may refuse the installation of cookies by selecting the appropriate settings of your Internet browser. Please note, however, that this may result in you not being able to access the full functionality of our website, for instance the option of storing the selected language version of the website or the status of filling in the application forms.
Access to personal data and its correctness
The Controller makes every effort to ensure that your personal data is correct. Upon your request, we will provide you with access to such data and the possibility to update it. Do not hesitate to contact us.
Due to the processing of personal data, the data subject has the following rights:
- the right of access and rectification of personal data,
- right to have his or her personal data erased or to restrict the processing of personal data,
- the right to object,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of the consent prior to its withdrawal,
- the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
The Controller makes every effort to ensure the security of the data provided to us. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of data and to ensure its correctness and proper use, the Controller applies appropriate physical security measures and procedures to protect the data collected by us.
Our company will not be liable for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damage or any loss or damage resulting from loss of data or loss of profits caused in connection with the use of our website.
Our company makes every effort to ensure smooth operation of our website. However, the Controller will not bear any responsibility in the event when the website is temporarily unavailable due to technical reasons beyond our control.
The Controller’s website may contain links to external websites for information purposes (for instance links of business partners or marketing services). If you use such links, you will leave our website. The Controller has no control over such websites or their privacy procedures, which may differ from the procedures we apply.
Data processing for recruitment purposes
Providing your personal data is a necessary condition for starting the recruitment process with Inetum Polska.
Inetum Polska sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-675), ul. Wołoska 24, building B, floor VI, e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +48 22 31 46 000 fax: +48 22 31 46 001 and – if necessary in the recruitment process – other entities of the Inetum Polska will be the Controller of your personal data.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please write to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The sole purpose of processing your personal data will be to conduct the recruitment process in accordance with the principles set out in Labour Law, with particular regard to the provisions of the Act of 26th June 1974 – the Labour Code (Journal of Laws (Dz. U.) No. 24, item 141 as amended) – Article 9 par. 2 letter b) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Categories of personal data to be processed by Inetum Polska sp. z o.o. are: your name, surname, contact details, date of birth, education, professional experience, skills and other data that you decide to include in the CV you have provided us with.
For the purposes necessary to conduct the recruitment process, your personal data will be made available to recipients such as: our employees and co-workers involved in recruitment procedures, entities to whom we will outsource a specific aspect of the recruitment process, member companies of our capital group and customers for whom we carry out projects, as well as other data recipients, for instance couriers.
Your personal data will not be transferred to a country outside the European Economic Area or to an international organisation.
Your personal data will not be processed for automated decision-making and, in particular, your personal data will not be profiled.
Your personal data in the form of a submitted “curriculum vitae” document will be retained for a period of 3 years from the end of the year, in which the application was submitted or a shorter period when the possibility of recruitment ceases. However, contact details such as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address will be retained for a period of 6 years or a shorter period when the possibility of recruitment ceases.
You have the right to access your data but at the same time, in order to ensure efficient communication, we invite you to inform us about any changes. You also have the right to rectify, delete, as well as to demand a restriction of the processing of your personal data, the right to transfer your personal data, the right to object to the processing of your data, the right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time, which does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal. The consequence of the withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data or the restriction of processing will be that the recruitment process cannot be carried out.
If you consider that you do not wish us to process your personal data further, please inform us of this in writing or by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of law.
Please also note that we will use the collected personal data to contact only selected candidates. Personal data not used by us are permanently deleted by us after the lapse of the retention period indicated above.
Contact with regard to the processing of personal data
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at the following address: Inetum Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw (02-675), ul. Wołoska 24, building B, floor VI, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +48 22 31 46 000.
PARTICIPATION IN THE WORKSHOP WEBINAR INVOLVES GIVING CONSENT TO:
1. I confirm that I have read the data processing policy and agree to the processing by Inetum Polska Sp. z o.o. (“Inetum”) of my personal data provided to Inetum in the above form, in connection with my participation in the “Inetum Academy”, for the purposes necessary for Inetum to carry out these classes (in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and in accordance with Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (COD)).
2. Pursuant to Article 81 (1) of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994 (i.e. Journal of Laws 2006, No. 90, item 631, as amended), I hereby give my consent to Inetum Polska with its registered office in Warsaw, located at Wołoska 24 Street, 02-675 Warsaw, KRS 0000008546 and entities from the Inetum capital group (hereinafter jointly referred to as “Inetum”) without paying any remuneration to Inetum:
a) To recording by Inetum of my image in the form of analogue and digital photography,
b) To distribute my image in the form of analogue and digital photography, including in particular the use of the image in any piece of work and other promotional materials by posting the image in the internal Inetum IT network available in the entire Inetum group, which in particular means posting the image on the Inetum group servers and in the Inetum newsletter and in the Inetum intranet, as well as posting the image on the Inetum website and in Inetum social media (including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), for the purposes of promoting Inetum and the “Inetum Academy” workshops, as well as Inetum’s internal needs, in particular those resulting from its procedures, regulations and corporate culture.
I declare that: (i) Inetum’s use of such photographs under the terms of this Consent will not violate any rights of third parties, (ii) this Consent is worldwide and unlimited in time and is subject to the laws of Poland (Inetum is not obligated to remove content and/or image material to the extent that it has been distributed during the term of this Consent).
3. Optionally, I can also agree to:
a) that Inetum may contact me regarding the recruitment offers.
b) receive updates and other information (including marketing material) about Inetum from Inetum. This consent may be revoked at any time.
AN INFORMATION CLAUSE:
Below we provide a summary of the rules for processing of your personal data:
1) The administrator of your personal data is Inetum Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw address: Wołoska 24, 02-675 Warsaw, KRS: 0000008546 (hereinafter referred to as “Inetum”);
2) Inetum will process your personal data provided in the registration form for marketing purposes, sending a newsletter and in connection with participation in the “Inetum Academy”, in accordance with the content and scope of given consents;
3) The basis for the processing of your data is your consent, and the processing concerns only the personal data indicated in your consent;
4) The personal data will be processed until your consent is revoked or in the case of cessation of activities justified by the communication by Inetum (unless longer processing results from the generally applicable regulations – e.g. answering your inquiry, complaint or request);
5) The recipient of the personal data remains Inetum. The recipients of the personal data may also be entities cooperating with Inetum – only for a valid reason and to the necessary extent, and the outsourcing of the processing of personal data to a third party will take place on the basis of a contract of outsourcing processing;
6) You have the right of access to the content of your data and the right to rectify, delete, restrict the processing, the right to transfer the data, the right to object, the right to revoke your consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of your consent before its revocation;
7) The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, the revocation of consent or the refusal to give consent (or any other restriction on its use) may prevent the purposes stated by consent from being achieved;
8) You have the right to complain to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the General Regulation on Personal Data Protection of 27 April 2016;
9) Your personal data will not be processed in an automated (or profiled) way;
10) Personal data will not be transferred (directed) to third countries or international organizations.